February 9, 2013

Real Food Girl: Unmodified has moved!

If you're seeing this post, I'd like to say hello and welcome!  

You've stumbled upon a site that offers real recipes for real people trying to reduce or eliminate GMOs, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, HFCS, MSG, harmful additives, hormones, and antibiotics in their food.

This blog is a resource for how to shop, live and eat not only GMO-Free, but in a more healthy, purposeful way.  Real, whole, sustainable food can make you healthier.  I'm walking proof.

If this has made you curious, and I hope it has- please come and visit me over at: Real Food Girl: Unmodified

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you over at the new site.  C'mon. It's one click of the mouse, and you know you want to see some pictures of mouth watering food!  And you know you're also a little bit curious how eating this way and living this way can help you to feel better... you'll want to read my story.

~Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes me happier than people who have thoughts, comments, ideas or questions to share. I look forward to reading all comments and encourage you to leave one...or more. I only ask that you keep it clean and abide by the Golden Rule.