February 8, 2013

It's Time to Launch the NEW Blog Site!!



Yes, that's right! It's time to say goodbye to this blogger site and invite all of you over to my new site at http://www.realfoodgirlunmodified.com/   That's right! No more trying to remember my website address over here at Blogger.  Now you just have to remember Real Food Girl: Unmodified!


I will keep this post on the front page so that everyone will get the word that I'm no longer here at Blogger/Blogspot and I now have my own domain and a brand new, shiny site!  Same name- Real Food Girl: Unmodified, just a different location.

I am easier to find on the web now, too!

I have been so blessed since starting this blog in November of last year and I truly hope that you guys will come follow me over to the new site, and that you'll subscribe to the blog.

I need to thank TSM (The Stud Muffin) for all his hard work in helping me getting this new blog site up and running.  We're running the website on our own, vs. a blog like this one that is run by Blogger.  There is a lot to learn, and we still have some fun features to add to the new blog location, but for now, the posts are up, the search box works, the subscribe box works and there are many more recipes to come!! 

So c'mon!  Grab your fingers and click on this link and going forward, join me at www.realfoodgirlunmodified.com/

I can't wait to see you all there!

Hugs,

Kristine- Real Food Girl: Unmodified