February 27, 2013

Real Food Girl: Unmodified Has A New Home!!

I'm all settled in at my new home over at Real Food Girl: Unmodified and I'd love for you to join me over there.  It's clean, organized, spiffy.  You'll love it. I promise.

I've got a new domain, a new layout, and a new camera!!  That means better quality photos which make my recipes even yummier to look at.  I didn't think that was possible, but it is!  You'll want to lick the screen and lay a towel over your keyboard to catch the drool.  Hand to God, I'm not kidding!

So, stop on over, subscribe to the blog and you can also follow me on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook.  I am also on Stumble Upon and LinkedIn.  I hope to see you around!

Here are a few photos to entice you to visit me at my new "location."

Cheddar Bacon BBQ Mini Meatloaves

Holy Guacamole!

Gluten Free Fuedgy Brownies. 

Sea Salted Caramel Corn with Dark Chocolate Drizzle


Faux-Reo (Organic Oreo) Cheesecake Bars

Easy Cheesy Twice-baked Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes me happier than people who have thoughts, comments, ideas or questions to share. I look forward to reading all comments and encourage you to leave one...or more. I only ask that you keep it clean and abide by the Golden Rule.